Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sonray Kulcar Solar Cooler Review

When I was asked to test out this product, I was pretty excited. I live in Florida, and trust me our cars get HOT! There's nothing worse than getting into a steamy car, not to mention all the possible fumes emitted from plastics under high heat. It's pretty scary thinking about the possible toxins being admitted into the air. So I tried the Kulcar solar car cooler, and I loved it! I was pretty skeptical when I first attached it to my window, but it worked quickly and effectively. Kulcar is not only a well-made product, but it worked so much better than I would have ever imagined. My favorite part of it is the fact it is solar powered. Solar  powered objects are so energy efficient and save money and labor. There's no starting or stopping to it, it is powered by the one thing you are trying to decrease the harmful effects of- the sun! I thought that was so innovative and smart. Here's what my solar powered car cooler (Kulcar) looked like in the box. I thought the appearance was really nice and pleasing to the eye.

  The minute I took it outside, the fan started moving! It was very efficient. I put it in our truck, because it heats up quicker than our other car. The set up was very easy and it looks really nice and sleek on the window. All I had to do was roll down the window, cut the black bands to fit the window, and attach the bands and the Kulcar to the window! All done! Even though I attached them in the morning, the fans were working the entire time I was attaching them to the window! I was very surprised at how fast and powerful the fans are.


The solar panel




How it looks from the inside of our truck.
A video on the powerful fans

Before
After 2 minutes with Kulcar running

Overall, I loved this product and I highly recommend it. It can really help cool down your car and help prevent breathing in toxic chemicals. Buy it in America here: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA30Z0YU3110&Tpk=Kulcar
Buy it in Canada here: Kulcar Amazon Canada 
This product was provided by Sonray to me. All opinions expressed are my own.


2 comments:

  1. I would like to try this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth trying! http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA30Z0YU3110&Tpk=Kulcar

      Delete